We believe God does not want a person to be bored or frustrated at work.
After all, He’s given everyone a unique combination of work-related gifts and talents. The secret is to figure out what these are and how to use them in making career and education related decisions.
The Career Direct® Guidance System is an individual assessment tool designed to provide you with the information to help you maximize your God-given talents and abilities.
- Is a self-scoring, four-part interactive assessment
- You can do it online from any place in the world
- Provides a 23 page report about a person’s personality, interests, skills and values
- Samples various careers that fit the person based on the outcome of the assessment
- Takes 1-1.5 hours to complete
- Includes a 1 hour feedback session
Career Guidance Educational
- Future Career planning & Choice of study
- Grade 9’s help with Subject Choices
Career Guidance Occupational employers/employees:
- Avoid guesswork: identify the ideal candidate for a specific position
- Become good stewards of their God-given gifts and resources
For your assessment and detailed feedback report contact:
Silke von Seydlitz 085-2550942
Image: © adrian_ilie825 – fotolia.com